In this video am going to review the NuFACE Trinity Microcurrent Device and give a Basic 5 Minute technique. An at-home microcurrent device, such as NuFACE is a great option for those wanting to rejuvenate the skin and muscle tone of the face and neck.
What is the NuFACE Trinity Microcurrent Device?
The NuFACE Trinity works by using microcurrent. Microcurrent devices mimic the body’s natural electrical current. This improves the tone and texture of the skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production. As a result, your face muscles become firmer, more toned and lifted.
My Microcurrent Journey
My microcurrent journey started with my facial at Elevatione Spa in Manhattan – which was wonderful.
I really liked the results, my skin was plumper, my cheekbone muscles were toned up, and I saw a lifted appearance. Because I saw such great results I had a the facial every week for four weeks.
As much as I liked the results, financially it wasn’t something I could keep up indefinitely. But, it’s a great treatment to get, especially if you have an important event coming up!
After that experience, I just had to get an at-home device so I could keep up the great results! I wanted to be able to have the benefit of a micro-current facial at home and I heard about the microcurrent devices that you can use yourself. Therefore, I purchased the NuFACE Trinity Microcurrent Device.
The NuFACE Trinity is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles, improve facial contours and brighten skin tone for a smoother, softer complexion.
The ELE attachment is an attachment that is perfect for getting into the smaller areas of your face like around the lip and eye area.
The Wrinkle Reducer attachment is an infrared and red light treatment. This stimulates collagen and elastin.
They sell all three as a bundle HERE
In addition, you’ll also need a conductive gel to use with the device. I am using the NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer. You’ll go through a lot of this gel which can get expensive. A less expensive alternative that I really like is the Medvat Transmission Gel with Aloe Vera.
NuFACE Trinity UK
Wrinkle Reducer Attachment
NuFACE Bundle Set
NuFACE Primer Gel
Medvat Ultrasonic gel with Aloe Vera
Evian Water Spray
Rose Water Mist
This is a basic tutorial, only 5 minutes a day.
I’m going to show you the Basic 5 Minute technique while using the NuFACE Trinity Microcurrent Device. This takes 5 minutes a day, for about 5 days a week. Many people don’t see a difference for about one or two months. Others seem to see a difference in a week! Everyone is different, so try to be patient. After a couple of months when you see improvement you can just do it 3 times a week for maintenance.
- Begin with a clean dry face, make sure you have no oils or moisturizer on your face.
- Start by applying the gel primer to your face. You’ll need to apply a thick layer of this gel. The appearance should look wet and shiny. This product can dry out quickly and start to feel prickly. If this happens spray your face with the optimizing mist, rose water, or filtered water spray. While using the device, you’ll want your face to stay wet.
- Turn the power button on. The + will give you more power and the – will put it on the lower setting. I usually use the device on the high power setting. But, if you have sensitive skin you can try the lower setting.
- Move your device gently over your face in an upward sweeping motion. Repeat each motion about three times.
- As you use the device you’ll hear a beeping noise. This is the device keeping track of how long you’re spending on a certain section on your face, when you hear the beep it’s time to move on to another section.
- After you’ve done your entire face you can either leave the primer on or you can rinse it off.
As far as results are concerned, you won’t see a night and day difference in the first week, but over time, most people see the muscle tone becoming firmer, and an improvement of skin tone – usually after 30 to 60 days you will see an improvement.
The NuFACE device isn’t going to give you a face-lift like result, so this may not be for you if you want to see a HUGE difference. I have experienced a slight plumping of the cheekbone area and jaw line. I will keep you posted on upcoming videos as to how satisfied I am in the long run.
Anything like this is part of a big picture – make sure you eat healthy, drink lots of water, and exercise – all these things have a huge impact on your skin
You may also want watch this video on the Myolift Microcurrent device for comparison: HERE
For business inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC – I am not being sponsored to make this video, I purchased everything in this video myself. Links are affiliate links. To my valued viewers – If you click on the link and make a purchase I receive a commission. Feel free to make your purchase elsewhere, however my commission doesn’t get added to your purchase. I appreciate your watching my videos, and your support, thank you.